Happy Fall Y'All!!!

Happy Fall Y'All!!!
Happy Fall Y'All!!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Printable Christmas Thank You Card for Kids

It's that time of year again.  Oh, the agony!!!  I want my kids to be thankful!  It is so important to me to teach them the art of written thank-you notes.  However, it is TORTURE to keep them focused long enough to finish.  And if we break up the work into days, the momentum dies down and we never finish.  ...like last year...


Sooooooooooo, I have a pdf printable with easy fill-in-the-blanks!  We finished in under an hour this year!  



With four thank-you's on each printer page, we are saving money on ink, paper, and a quarter page is far, far less intimidating for a child to write on.






My favorite part of today was reading the CUTENESS that my kids wrote on each note!

Here is a free pdf file for these thank-you notes.  Feel free to use these for your own personal use.  Please don't sell them. 





1 comment:

Patty Young said...

HELLO there! Just wanted to tell you that you were the winner of our blog contest. You didn't lave an email address and have not checked in with us in a couple of weeks, so this is the only way I could think of contacting you. Hope you get this! http://modkidboutique.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-friday-yes-it-seems-ive-fallen.html